Seyna for brokers
Today, we work with leading brokerage companies like Gras-Savoye, Aon, Phenomen, etc.
Our value proposition for you :
- Seyna's first business is to partner with established insurance brokers, offering them our risk taking capacities for a number of insurance products
- We are a financially secure, professional partner, working on more than 20 products
- Our portfolios are systematically reinsured by the strongest reinsurers
"Seyna is an insurance company that specializes in balance sheet operations. For each of our products, we partner with sector experts that bring their distribution and claims handling know-how"
Today, we specialize in two sets of services:
- Portfolio transfer : we work with brokers and reinsurers looking to diversify their pool of insurers. We offer a seamless transition process, that can be completed in under 4 weeks, including risk assessment, adjustment of the legal framework and systems interconnexion. Below are a few case studies of some portfolio transfers we have finalized in the past (Garantme, Chevalier, Avantages Leclerc)
- Product creation : at Seyna, we believe the potential for creating new insurance products is limitless. There is no reason why wouldn't shouldn't be able to insure 10x more risks than today. It's just a question of finding the right product / pricing / distribution mix. If you are a broker or an Insurtech and have an idea for a new product, get in touch with us and together we will work on defining the insurance of your dreams. Below are a few case studies of some product creations we have done in the past (Alfy, Koala, Ticketmate)
We have a four step process at Seyna:
- Understand : we focus on a few insurance segments only, and only work on the products we are most comfortable with (partner quality, adequacy with client needs, business potential). Once we start discussing with a partner on a specific insurance product, we can decide in one weeks if we go for it or not. Our decision will be based on both our market knowledge and the information provided by the partner
- Agree on the product : in insurance, the devils is in the details! Before implementing any new product, we will write a detailed overview of the product we plan on launching, including its pricing, distribution mechanism and who does what (distribution, claims handling)
- Implement : once we have all agreed on the key terms of the insurance product, the implementation process takes a three weeks. Here we will write all the legal documentation (both the documentation between Seyna and the partner and the documentation for the end customer) and set up the systems interconnexion between all the different stakeholders.
- Optimize : the product is launched. Now comes our real value add. Seyna's data science team has a proven track record of helping its partners continuously create value, either by increasing conversion rates, adapting prices, boosting volumes, ... With Seyna, you will have the know-how and the tools to better understand your business, in real time"