April is a French insurance brokerage firm that provides insurance and risk management services to clients across a range of industries. Founded in 1991, the company has grown to become one of the largest brokers in France and one of the leading players in the European market.
Looking to develop new growth opportunities, April was looking to put together a new insurance program in order to...:
● Complement its health product line to differentiate itself
● Strengthen its offering for its direct distribution and broker network
● Specify product approaches by distribution channel
● Propose responsible and non-responsible individual products
● 2 custom individual health insurance products: 1 appeal product & 1 modular product
● Seyna's actuarial, legal and data expertise
● Recommendation of the risk carrier
● Monitoring of the program's technical balance and handling of continuous adjustments
● Product launched in under 4 weeks
● Customized design in co-creation with April
● Agility of the follow-up and reactivity of Seyna teams
● Product ranked in the Top 5 on Lesfurets.com
Seyna is a partner who stands out through its reactivity, its customer centricity, and its capacity to decipher market dynamics; a partner with whom the APRIL teams enjoy working.
Seyna and Lite were able to merge their analytical and insurance expertise, in order to guarantee that those who commit to better consumption will be rewarded for it.
No less than 20 000 prices were generated, giving us the highest level of product customisation on the market.
Compensation in unrivalled speed - thanks to an integration in Seyna's systems directly via API.
Being backed by a partner such as Seyna had been critical for the success of our program. We especially appreciated their ability to bring innovative pricing models and adapt to suit our needs.