In the event of any difficulty in the management of your membership, your contributions or a claim, you must follow these steps:
- First, you must contact the broker manager under the conditions indicated in the information leaflet of the insurance product that is the subject of your claim.
- Secondly, and only in the event of rejection or refusal to grant your claim in whole or in part by the aforementioned broker manager, you may then address yourself in writing to Seyna (mentioning the references of the file concerned and attaching a copy of any supporting documents):
- Either by mail: Seyna - Service Réclamations - 20bis rue Louis Philippe 92200 Neuilly-Sur-Seine
- Either by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Seyna will acknowledge receipt of your claim within 10 business days of the date of receipt and will specify the expected time frame for processing your claim.
The above procedure does not apply if the dispute has been referred to a court of law either by you or by Seyna.
- Thirdly, if the disagreement persists after Seyna's reply, you may seek the opinion of the Mediator of the French Insurance Federation (F.F.A.) whose contact details are : La Médiation de l'Assurance - TSA 50110 - 75441 Paris Cedex 09.
The provisions of this paragraph shall be without prejudice to other legal remedies.