In case of difficulty in managing your membership, contributions, or a claim, you should follow these steps:
- First, you must contact the managing broker under the conditions indicated in the information notice of the insurance product that is the subject of your complaint.
- Second, and only in the event of rejection or refusal to comply with your request in whole or in part by the aforementioned managing broker, you can then write to Seyna (mentioning the references of the concerned file and attaching a copy of any supporting documents):
- Either by mail: Seyna - Complaints Service - 20bis rue Louis Philippe 92200 Neuilly-Sur-Seine
- Or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Seyna will acknowledge receipt of your request within 10 working days following the date of receipt and will specify the expected time frame for processing your request.
The above procedure does not apply if the dispute has been submitted to a court either by you or by Seyna.
- Thirdly, if the disagreement persists after Seyna's response, you can request the opinion of the Mediator of the French Insurance Federation (F.F.A.) whose contact details are: La Médiation de l'Assurance - TSA 50110 - 75441 Paris Cedex 09.
The provisions of this paragraph are without prejudice to other means of recourse.