Reducing development costs, deploying business solutions quickly and on time, simple and differentiating digital journeys, ... Whether it's for your customers' or your employees' experience, your company's tools are the core of the matter.
How can you organize yourself efficiently? What to develop internally? When to outsource? ALPTIS, Verspieren, Allianz and Seyna take a look at the best way to transform your customers' experience at scale.
On November 23rd, the Argus received:
- Romaric Hatit, Chief Information Officer of Allianz France
- Pascal Wronski, Director of Organization, Information Systems, Digital and Data (DOSI) at Verspieren
- Veronique Pachoud Le Floch, Digital and Transformation Director at ALPTIS
- Stephen Leguillon, CEO at Seyna
Between them 4, they have over 60 years of experience in digital and technological change management.
Did you miss it? Don't worry, we've summarized the key takeaways here:
- The real competitive advantage are your teams: IT strategy is obviously crucial, but it's really only 10% of the story. The 90% is execution and acculturation. Taking the time to train your teams, having tools that they promote, maintaining a culture of product and IT curiosity, shortening the time it takes to learn the tools, etc. It's much more time consuming and complicated to inculcate but that is the advantage that will end up being the most competitive.
- A good IT strategy is above all having a good data strategy: Strangely, Data is not of very good quality in insurance. Whereas quality data is actionable data. It is crucial to ensure good quality data in order to get the margin points that are opposite (e.g.: Which profiles to target? At what price? Where to go to find customers? etc.)
- Success is impossible without iterations: It is imperative to plan very tight iteration cycles. This means defining the right metrics, measuring and adjusting continuously. The SaaS model has advantages in speed of deployment, low maintenance costs and the ability to continuously adapt without heavy investment.
- Think interoperability to set the stage for success: Staying alert to the latest technologies trending in the market will help you avoid getting stuck in a technology cul-de-sac. Make sure you build your technology infrastructure so that you can collaborate with as many players in the market as possible to go out and find operational synergies.
- The solution lies in having the right technology mix: At certain levels of the value chain, it is more efficient to outsource. Some companies focus all their time, effort and resources on solving the problem you face. Opening up to these solutions can transform your business.
To see the replay, click here!
Brokers, how to win your tender for referrals? by Orange, Fnac-Darty, Assurant and Seyna
We wait for them. We prepare for them. They can transform your brokerage business. Tender for referrals. How to stand out? How to maximise your chance of winning? Here a few actionnable levers at your disposal, today!
Brokers, 4 mistakes that make your conversion rate drop
Discover the 4 common mistakes made by insurance brokers that cause their conversion rate to drop. Optimize your strategy to increase your results with our practical guide. Consult it now.
5 Natural Language Processing tools to boost your customer service
Natural Language Processing is the solution to help you analyse and act on what is said. Claims, underwriting, customer service... The scope of use cases is wide. Here are 5 shortlisted solutions.
Brokers, the keys to pitching your insurer successfully…
As a broker, presenting a case to a risk carrier can be a delicate exercise. How do you pass the daunting "Go / No Go" committee test? Here are some tips to help you build a strong case.
Insurance Brokerage: Customer Acquisition in 2023 - 10 key takeaways
On March 21st, April, Seyna and Comparadise gathered to discuss the key levers at your disposal to make 2023 that year to boost your customer acquisition and transform your business.
5 out of the ordinary claims experiences
Claims management is at the heart of insurance. It is where loyal customers are made, and where others are lost. Here are 5 claims management journeys that inspire us. And why.
3 things to focus on to make your insurance audit your edge
Being audited by your risk-carrier is no pic-nic. But saving time on admin is possible and can actually turn into a competitive edge. Here are 3 ways how.
The Golden Age for Insurance Brokerage
Insurance is at an inflection point. Why is that? Why now? What do you need to win in the insurance space in this new era? Stephen Leguillon sheds light on the big forces at play in the field of insurance.
SaaS in Insurance... Good or Bad idea?
Is SaaS really worth your time? What key questions should you ask yourself in order to determine whether it's worth your time exploring it?
Reinsurers, Seyna's robust partners in risk
To put it bluntly, reinsurance is "insurance for insurers". Let's dig deeper.
No data, no pricing. No pricing, no Seyna?
Next step: launch our first insurance product! But let's face it: launching a product without data is quite a challenge.
Make your IT strategy your edge... Relive the webinar by Argus
Que ce soit pour l’expérience de vos clients ou de vos employés, les outils de votre entreprise sont le nerf de la guerre. Comment s’organiser efficacement ? Que développer en interne ? Quand externaliser ? ALPTIS, Verspieren, Allianz et Seyna portent un regard croisé sur la meilleure manière de transformer l’expérience de vos clients à échelle.
La Réforme du Courtage - How will it impact your business? In 1 page.
The Brokerage Reform. In addition to structuring the French brokerage space, the reform has one key objective: to provide better support and council to brokerage professionals.
Brokers, how to save time on your mandatory AML/CFT controls?
AML/CFT Controls can have a huge impact on your business. And yet it is time not spent with your customers. How to handle the matter efficiently?
“Inspire" Nights by Seyna : the Key Takeaways
On September 28th, Seyna organized the 2nd edition of its "Inspire" nights. Beyond sharing a laidback moment with our community, our objective is to bring you actionable ideas which you can put into practice the next morning. For this edition, we turned to China and the police forces in search of inspiration.
Fintech R:Evolution 2022: Our Key Takeaways
21st of October was the Fintech R:Evolution Event. Stephen Leguillon (CEO) participated in a roundtable discussion about growth management at the #Fintech R:Evolution event.Some lessons learned from our discussions...
Claims Management: 3 Human reflexes that technology won't replace
The digitisation of claims management has for several years been considered the key asset in standing out on customer satisfaction. However, putting People at the heart of the process is what (truly) makes the difference.
4 concrete ways AI can optimize your claims management
Claims management is at the heart of insurance. It's what customers pay premiums for. Multiple contacts, loss of information, complex user journey... there are many frustrations that Artificial Intelligence can help solve.
Brokers: 30 SaaS solutions to boost your customer acquisition
How to choose the right SaaS solutions for your brokerage business to improve customer acquisition? Firstly, by being able to navigate between the different categories of tools. Seyna draws for you the map of SaaS solutions to explore and test.
4 steps to take care of your compliance
With the ever-increasing regulations and their changes, brokers have no choice but to tackle the subject of compliance head on.
Insurance product sales: to win customers over, send the right signals!
Insurance – a product like no other. Numerous behavioural biases influence purchasing decisions. What factors influence the sales process?