20th July, 2021
Seyna’s mission is to build the insurance platform enabling your business’ growth. To make that happen, Seyna is the only risk carrier focused on empowering its broker partners’ competitiveness, with market-defining speed and reactivity. And to sustain a broker’s growth, Seyna offers the tools needed to distribute and manage an insurance portfolio.
A big milestone for Seyna today : the launch of the Broker App.
The Broker App is open to all brokers in the market:
- “Analytics”: Use Seyna’s data analysis power, made available to you in the broker app. Track your portfolio’s performance in real-time (premium and claims levels, profitability, etc.)
- “Data Slips”: Seyna develops tech to make a broker’s life easier. Just export your data from your database, and drop it in the Seyna App. We take care of the rest. The days of endless developments to adapt to your broker data model to a risk carrier’s model are over - Seyna does the heavy lifting
- “Export”: Download your data in .csv format, with row-level details (!), in real-time (!), of your portfolios (contracts, claims, receipts). This helps you validate Seyna’s analysis of your portfolio and reporting, and creates transparency
- “New Portfolio”: Submit to Seyna a new opportunity you are analysing, where you are looking for a carrier. Or an existing portfolio you’d like to transfer to Seyna. We will answer in record times
- “Documents”: Securely find all documents related to your portfolios (project specs, data files, monthly invoices, etc.)
We build Seyna with you and for you! All brokers in the market can use this App.
If you want to dig further, book a demo meeting with us, and give us your feedback!
Product Updates - December 2022
Seyna is strengthening itself with new developments within its platform. Starting with Seyna Check-up, which makes your life as a broker easier by allowing you to collaborate more simply with your partners. Meanwhile, Seyna AML, our anti-money laundering solution, becomes even easier to implement. And as a bonus, a quick note about our site, which is getting a new look for 2023.
Product Updates - November 2022
On the menu for this retrospective: our Health offer to design unique health products in less than a month, and new features to improve your daily productivity: a brand new navigation, the e-signature embedded in Seyna Sell as well as a new document preview option ✨